- 3 ounces country ham or bacon
- 1 1/4 pounds hickory smoke or honey mustard marinated pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons country mustard
- 2 onions, slivered
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cubed, peeled sweet potato
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 pound whole-wheat spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped green onions
For more dinner recipes under 400 calories and with less than 20 grams of fat, check out our FREE 25 Dinners on a Diet Recipe Collection for the iPad on iTunes.
- Cook country ham in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Remove. Add pork, maple syrup and mustard and cook 20 minutes.
- Remove pork and shred or chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Add onion to Dutch oven; sauté 5 minutes. Add pork, edamame, sweet potato and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes. Stir in country ham and spinach, and cook 1 minute.
- Place pasta into 6 large bowls. Top with pork mixture, cheese and green onions.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: