- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups salsa
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup slice green onions
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine browned beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder.
- Place 4 lasagna noodles in bottom of baking dish. Spread half the beef mixture over noodles. Top with 4 more noodles and remaining beef mixture. Cover with remaining noodles.
- Combine water and salsa. Pour over noodles. Cover with foil. Bake 1 1/2 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Combine sour cream, onions and olives. Spoon over casserole and top with grated cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese melts. Remove and let stand to set.
Recipe by Gwen Swanson, Pukwana, S.D.
Videos You Might Also Like