- 3 cups guava nectar
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups melon-flavored rum
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Angostura bitters
- Orange or lime slices
- Watermelon chunks or balls
- Maraschino cherries
Recipe by Lisa Holderness and Wini Moranville.
- Combine guava nectar, pineapple juice, rum, grenadine, lime juice and bitters in a large pitcher. Chill.
- Just before serving, add orange or lime slices, watermelon and cherries to pitcher. Serve over ice.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: