- 1 (7-ounce) container hummus
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata or black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber
- Toasted pita wedges or pita crisps
Recipe by Holly Clegg.
- Spoon half of a 7-ounce container of plain hummus in the bottom of a serving bowl. Layer on 1 cup chopped baby spinach, 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, 1/4 cup chopped red onion, 1/4 cup reduced fat feta-cheese, and 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata or black olives. Top with remaining hummus and 1/2 cup shredded cucumber. Serve with toasted pita wedges or pita crisps.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: