- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup copped onion
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed tomato soup, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, cut into eighths
- 4 medium red-skin potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mix meat, eggs, Worcestershire, oats, onion, and 1/2 can soup. Add salt and pepper. Form into one or two loaves. Pour remaining soup over loaves.
- Place onions, carrots and potatoes around meatloaf. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes. Serves 8.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: