- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds celery root, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt, room temperature
- 4 ounces mascarpone, Italian-style cream cheese or conventional cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon.
- Place potatoes and celery root in a large pot; cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, reserving 1 cup of water.
- Add butter and reserved cooking water to potatoes and mash. Add sour cream, mascarpone, salt and pepper and stir well.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: