- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, grated on large hole of box grater
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add shallots, garlic and anchovies; cook about 2 minutes.
- Add wine and chicken broth and cook to reduce about 4 minutes. Add cooked pasta, butter, salt, pepper and lemon rind and toss well. Place pasta on plates and sprinkle with grated egg, parsley and cheese.
Videos You Might Also Like
The recipe was originally published as Linguine with Garlic, Shallots and Parmigiano Reggiano on Relish.com