- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 ounces dried linguine, cooked and drained
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough.
- Place garlic in a food processor, pulse to chop. Add cilantro, parsley, oil, cheese, walnuts, lemon juice, salt and pepper; process until a paste forms. Toss with warm pasta.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: