- 2 pounds curly spinach
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind (2 lemons)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Rozanne Gold
- Remove stems from spinach and discard. Wash leaves well and pat dry.
- Toast pistachios in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until slightly fragrant, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and coarsely chop.
- Heat oil in a very large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven. Add half the spinach and cook over high heat until wilted, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Add remaining spinach. Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Add grated lemon rind and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with pistachios.
For a complete menu featuring Lemon Spinach with Pistachios, along with 11 more simple menus for year round entertaining, check out our Supper Club Menus Recipe App for the iPad on iTunes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: