- 1 (10-ounce) jar lemon curd (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 12 full graham cracker sheets (48 crackers)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
For a complete menu featuring Lemon-Raspberry Icebox Cake, along with 11 more simple menus for year round entertaining, check out our Supper Club Menus Recipe App for the iPad on iTunes.
- Stir lemon curd with a rubber spatula in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Beat cream and sugar in another large bowl until soft peaks form. Stir about one-quarter of the whipped cream into lemon curd. Fold in remaining cream.
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with plastic wrap. Spread a thin layer of lemon mixture on bottom of pan. Spread a thin layer of jam on 16 crackers and arrange, jam sides up, in pan. Top with about one-third of remaining lemon mixture.
- Repeat with two more layers of jam, crackers and lemon mixture, ending with lemon mixture. Arrange raspberries around top edge.
- Refrigerate 5 hours to overnight. Remove pan side. Gently lift cake by the plastic wrap to remove it from the pan bottom and peel away plastic wrap.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: