- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup cooked spinach or other greens
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
Want more help? Watch Relish Editor Jill Melton make this frittata.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper. Heat butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pasta; sprinkle with ham and toss until heated. Pour eggs over top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until firm. Serve in wedges.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: