- 2 cans sweet potatoes (29-ounce), undrained
- 1/3 cup good-quality bourbon
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
Recipe by Doug Hosford.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, bourbon, 1/2 cup brown sugar, vanilla and salt. Spoon into a 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Combine remaining brown sugar, pecans and butter; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until top is browned.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: