- 4 pounds pork roast
- 2 tablespoons sea or kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Recipe by Jeanette Hurt.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Rub salt, liquid smoke and seasonings over pork roast. Wrap securely in aluminum foil. Roast about 3 hours or until very tender.
- Remove from heat, let stand for about 15 minutes. Shred, removing slabs of fat, and serve.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: