- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Pinch nutmeg
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh berries (optional)
Recipe by Jill Melton.
Want more help? Watch Relish Editor Jill Melton and the kids make this puffy pancake recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat, tilting to coat bottom and sides of pan.
- Whisk together milk, flour, sugar, eggs, softened butter and nutmeg in bowl. Pour into skillet. Cook 1 minute.
- Place pan in oven and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until puffed and golden. Squeeze lemon over top and sprinkle with powdered sugar and fresh berries. Cut pancake in pan and serve with a spatula. Serve immediately.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: