- 4 slices (½-inch thick) Italian country bread
- olive oil
- 6 ounces thinly sliced porchetta or cooked Italian-seasoned pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons minced green olive mix or tapenade
- 2 ounces sliced Manchego cheese
- Preheat panini grill or stovetop griddle pan.
- Divide pork, olive mix, and cheese between 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining bread. Brush outsides lightly with oil.
- Place on panini grill or griddle. Cover with grill top or grill press. Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese starts to melt.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: