- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (3/4-ounce) slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 small Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 (3/4 ounce) slices provolone
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 3 tablespoons prepared tomato basil sauce (or use marinara sauce and add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil), optional
Recipe by Lisa Waterman Gray
- Scramble eggs with salt and pepper.
- Layer Cheddar cheese, tomato, spinach, bacon, eggs and provolone cheese on 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining bread.
- Cook 3 minutes in a grill pan. Serve with tomato basil sauce on the side, if desired.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: