- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (6.3-ounce box) Israeli couscous (such as Casbah)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 2 cups chopped English cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
Recipe by Jan Karetnick.
- Combine broth and water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add couscous; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed and couscous is al dente. Remove from heat and place into a mixing bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil to prevent grains from sticking. Let cool.
- Add mango, cucumber and cilantro; toss well.
- Whisk together honey, lime juice, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour over couscous; mix well.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: