- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 head cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 pound cubed red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages 8-count, refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb until browned, careful not to burn the bits on the bottom. Add cabbage, potatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for 7-9 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, thyme and water. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On lightly floured surface, press together two roll triangles in to a square. Lightly flour and roll dough out until about 4 x 4 inches. Repeat with rest of rolls. Place 1/3-cup lamb filling in the center of each square. Fold over dough diagonally, forming a stuffed triangle. Press edges together with fork.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: