- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves or ½ teaspoon dried
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into halves
- Olive oil cooking spray
Recipe by Greg Patent.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Combine mustard, honey, shallot and thyme in a small bowl to form a paste. Spread over thighs, covering them completely.
- Add potatoes to the pan and spritz with olive oil spray. Sprinkle potatoes with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Bake about 50 minutes, stirring potatoes once, until potatoes and chicken are tender.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: