- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup natural sugar, like turbinado
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 eggs
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar and grated chocolate for garnish
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Whisk in milk and eggs until batter is smooth and combined.
- Heat oil in a wide-bottomed pan to 350F.
- Place batter in funnel and drizzle batter into hot oil, moving in spiraling rings until desired cake size. Fry for 45 seconds, flip cake over and fry on other side for another 45 seconds. Remove to paper towel to drain and garnish with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and chocolate.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: