- 3 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups chopped candy bits(such as Butterfingers, BabyRuths, Heath Bars, Reese’sPeanut Butter Cups, Twizzlers,jelly beans, M&Ms, Lifesavers)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars together with a mixer until very light, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla. Reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture and mix just until combined, 5 to 10 seconds. Stir in candy bits.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: