- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Coarsely ground pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)
—Recipe by Laraine Perri for Relish.com, May 2011.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, oregano, garlic, salt and black pepper in a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag and turn to coat chicken well. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning once.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade, and grill until just thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: