- 2 cups diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced kiwi
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, if desired, and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar or honey
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 16 rib or loin lamb chops, each 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper
Recipe by Liz Mitchell, Hailey, Idaho, courtesy of Lava Lake Lamb.
- To prepare relish, combine all relish ingredients. Stir gently. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours. Let relish come to room temperature before serving. Makes 2½ cups.
- To prepare chops, prepare grill. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Cook chops over medium-hot fire 6 to 8 minutes per side or to desired degree of doneness. Season with more pepper just before serving. Serve with relish.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: