- 8 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons grated lime rind (about 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett.
- Remove silks from corn, leaving husks attached at the bottom. Enclose corn with husks. Soak in a large bowl of water about 1 hour.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine butter, lime rind and juice, and chipotle chili powder. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning frequently, until tender. Remove husks. Rub with butter mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: