- 3 large red grapefruits (such as Texas Rio Stars), peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grated or ground nutmeg
—Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough
- Preheat broiler.
- Place grapefruit sections in a broiler-safe 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar; dot with butter. Sprinkle spices over top.
- Broil until bubbling and beginning to brown at the edges, about 5 minutes. Cool 2 minutes. To serve, gently transfer sections to bowls with a metal spatula; scoop up juice in pan and drizzle over sections.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: