- 1 3/4 cups 2 percent reduced fat milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup diced red or orange bell pepper
- 8 ounces cooked ham, ½-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly butter a 13 x 9-inch baking pan or coat with cooking spray.
- Whisk together milk and flour. Whisk in eggs. Add remaining ingredients; stir until blended. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake, uncovered, until golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: