- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups large broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 to 3 cups cooked pumpkin chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil and red pepper flakes in a large heavy skillet over medium heat until oil starts to sputter and darken slightly.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Increase heat to high; pour in 1/3 cup of water. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, steam 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Scatter garlic and baked pumpkin chunks over broccoli; stir well. Sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese melts.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: