- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 14 Andes mints
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line bottom and two sides with foil, letting edges extend over sides. Coat foil with spray.
- Place butter and unsweetened and semisweet chocolates in the top of a double boiler; cook over simmering water until melted. Cool slightly.
- Beat eggs, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and butter mixture with a mixer until blended. Turn to low speed, add flour and beat just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 22 minutes or until a tester comes out barely clean. Immediately place mints over top and let stand 1 minute or until mints melt; lightly swirl to spread mints. Cool, remove from pan with foil and cut into squares. Makes 16 brownies.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: