- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 -- medium orange, sections and grated rind
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 -- Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
- Wash cranberries; drain well. Remove any soft, discolored or broken berries.
- Place cranberries in bowl of a food processor; pulse to chop coarsely. Add orange sections. Pulse.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add sugar, chopped pecans, orange rind and apple. Stir well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: