- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups eggnog
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brandy or rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon brandy or rum
Recipe by Judith Ogden Larsen.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prick holes in the bottom of pie crust. Bake 15 minutes to partially cook.
- To make filling, beat eggnog, eggs, brandy and vanilla in large bowl. Add sugar, salt and nutmeg; mix well. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cover with foil and bake 30 to 40 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- To make the topping, beat whipping cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Add confectioners’ sugar and brandy; beat until stiff peaks form. Decorate pie with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: