- 2 cups chili sauce (such as Heinz)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 racks pork ribs
Recipe by Doug Hosford.
- To prepare the marinade, combine all ingredients except ribs in a large bowl.
- Place ribs in a large pan. Pour marinade over ribs, making sure to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Remove ribs from marinade; reserve marinade. Place ribs on the rack of a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 5 hours, basting with reserved marinade every 30 minutes.
- After the last basting, place marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Serve with ribs.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: