- 12 eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 7 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Minced flat leaf parsley to garnish
Recipe courtesy of Nancy Vienneau and Third Thursday Potluck
- Slice eggs into halves lengthwise. Remove yolks, placing them in the bowl of a food processor. Place egg whites on a platter.
- Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, capers, mustard, salt and pepper to yolks. Pulse, then process until somewhat smooth. Taste for seasonings and adjust as needed.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Garnish with minced parsley.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: