- 2 1/2 pounds (about 5 large) russet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus additional for garnish
Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Place potatoes in large saucepan; add cold water to cover. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes or until tender. Drain, transfer to a large bowl and cool 5 minutes.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Combine potatoes, celery, eggs, parsley and mayonnaise mixture. Mix gently with a large rubber spatula. Garnish with additional parsley.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: