- Cooking spray
- 8 chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds), trimmed and skin removed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
—Recipe by Laraine Perri for Relish.com, May 2011.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Set a rack over a rimmed baking sheet, and mist with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together egg, mustard and Worcestershire. In a second shallow dish, combine panko, Parmesan, salt, garlic powder, cayenne and black pepper.
- Coat chicken pieces in egg mixture, dredge tops in panko mixture, and place on rack, panko side up. Drizzle with butter and bake 30 minutes, or until chicken is golden and juices run clear.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: