- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, (or up to 1?4 teaspoon)
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
Recipe by Gretchen Roberts
- Stir 1 tablespoon oil, curry powder, salt and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Coat the bottom of a heavy 4-quart saucepan with 2 tablespoons oil. Add a couple of popcorn kernels and cover pan. Turn heat to medium. When the first kernel pops, add remaining popcorn kernels. Cook, covered, shaking pan frequently until popping slows to 3 to 5 seconds between pops. Remove pan from burner and uncover carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl. Drizzle with curry mixture and toss well. Serve immediately.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: