- 4 cups lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup each: chopped chives, parsley, basil and dill
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons, sour cream divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives for garnish
- Place chicken broth, avocado, cucumber, herbs, yogurt, salt and pepper in blender or food processor. Purée until creamy. Chill.
- Serve in chilled soup bowls. Garnish each with 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 teaspoon chopped chives.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: