- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 heads baby romaine lettuce, torn in bite-size pieces
- 2 (4-ounce) packages bean sprouts
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and separated
- 1/3 cup chopped jicama
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup dried sour cherries or cranberries
- 1/3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
—Recipe by Michaela Rosenthal, Woodland Hills, Calif.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Chill.
- For the salad, place lettuce in a large salad bowl. Cut each orange segment in half and add to lettuce. Add jicama, raisins, cherries and sunflower seeds. When ready to serve, pour half the chilled dressing over salad and toss.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: