- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves or leg quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola, peanut or vegetable oil
Recipe by Chef Eddy Shin
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat. Add oil and place chicken skin side down in the pan.
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until a crispy crust forms.
- Place in oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes. Pierce chicken with a fork near end; if juices run clear, chicken is done.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: