- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups 2 percent reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta, cooked until al dente and drained
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale
- 3 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces grated Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, whisk in flour, and cook 2 minutes. Add milk and cream, whisk, and cook until creamy and thick, about 5 minutes.
- Combine pasta, spinach, kale, sauce, cheeses and toss gently. Place in a 3-quart casserole dish, cover, and bake 30 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: