- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups 2 percent reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup polenta or yellow stone-ground cornmeal
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton
- Place broth and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add polenta, whisking to prevent clumping. Reduce heat to low. Add thyme, if using, and cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is absorbed and polenta is creamy and thoroughly cooked, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add cheese, butter and salt, stirring gently until incorporated. Serve with Rosemary Apricot Pork Tenderloin.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: