- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 12 ounces lump crab
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 4-6 fried eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place sweet potatoes and shallot on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over top and toss. Place in oven and roast 20 to 30 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, lemon rind, Old Bay Seasoning and crab. Cook 1 minute. Add lemon juice and spinach. Toss until coated with butter. Add potato mixture. Serve warm, topped with fried eggs. Serves 4 to 6.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: