- 1 1/2 cups plain couscous
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups thinly sliced (chiffonade) romaine lettuce
- Place couscous in a large boil. Pour boiling water over top. Cover and let stand until water is absorbed.
- Combine vinegar, oil and garlic. Whisk well.
- Add remaining ingredients to couscous. Add vinegar mixture. Stir well to combine.