- 1 package (8-ounce) cheese and roasted garlic tortellini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups fresh corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons crumbled ricotta salata or grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add corn; cook 5 minutes, or until tender
- Add basil, cooked pasta and reserved pasta cooking water to skillet. Cook until thoroughly heated. Top with tomato halves and cheese.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: