- 1 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
—Recipe by Meg Letson, Scottsboro, Ala.
- Bring water to a boil over medium heat in a 6-cup saucepan. Add garlic and olive oil. Stir in couscous, apricots, raisins, curry powder, cayenne and salt. Bring to a boil again and then remove from heat. Cover with lid and allow it to stand for 10 minutes. Garnish with pistachios, coconut and onions.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: