- 2 cups cooked, mashed carrots
- 1 can (12-ounce) evaporated whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked pie crust
Recipe by Judith Ogden Larsen
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine carrots, milk, sugar, eggs, salt, ginger and cinnamon; beat for 2 minutes. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes; lower heat to 350F and bake 45 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- Cool on a wire rack
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: