- 1 pound frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound frozen pepper stir-fry
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Recipe by Nancy Hughes
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a deep skillet or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer until chicken is no longer pink in center, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove chicken, let cool and cut into chunks.
- Increase heat to medium high; boil vegetables 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in olive oil.
- Pour vegetable mixture evenly over chicken.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: