- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Tracy and Danny Schuhmacher, of Penfield, N.Y., won a $5,000 kitchen makeover and $1,000 college scholarship in the AirBake Ultra Cookie Challenge in 2006 with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine butter and sugar; beat with a mixer at medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in potato chips and pretzels.
- Shape level tablespoons of dough into 3-inch logs. Place on an ungreased baking sheet, 1½ inches apart. Bake 14 to 18 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on baking sheet.
- Heat semisweet chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat until melted. Dip one end of each cookie into chocolate and place on wax paper. Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Heat white chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat until melted. Dip other end of cookie into melted chips and place on wax paper. Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: