- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken leg quarters
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded (chiffonade) basil leaves
- 24 (1/4-inch-thick) slices baguette
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Heat butter and oil in a heavy ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add garlic to pan and cook until it begins to brown, about 1 minute, stirring frequently. Arrange chicken on top of garlic. Place tomatoes on top. Sprinkle salt. Add broth and wine.
- Cover and place in oven. Cook 30 minutes, or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with fresh basil and pepper. Serve with baguette slices.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: