- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or sherry vinegar
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides. Reduce heat to medium and add tomatoes. Cook until chicken is done, about 8 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with vinegar and scrape pan to loosen brown bits.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: