- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped basil
- 2 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti
- fresh lemon juice
Recipe by Greg Patent.
- Pound chicken between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap to about ¼-inch thick. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper and dredge in flour to coat lightly.
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side. Add wine and cook until reduced by about half, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium. Add chicken broth, capers, olives and basil.
- Cover and cook until chicken is tender, about 5 minutes. Place chicken over hot cooked spaghettini and spoon sauce, capers, olives and basil over chicken. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Serves 4.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: